This well presented apartment offers doorstep convenience to a range of local shops and amenities on Belmont Road and boasts ease of access for the city commuter via road and rail transport links. Also close at hand are George Best Belfast City Airport and Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an open-plan kitchen/living/dining room, double bedroom and bathroom with a three piece suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
This property is particularly likely to appeal to the first time buyer, but would also make a great rental investment.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Personal hardwood front door to... Recessed spotlights, laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.49m x 1.7m (8' 2" x 5' 7")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include; fridge, freezer, electric oven, four ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan and washer-dryer, gas combi-boiler, recessed spotlights, laminate wooden floor, open-plan to...
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 4.42m x 3.12m (14' 6" x 10' 3")
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.12m (20' 4" x 10' 3")
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
- Suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with shwer screen, chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- CAR PARK:
- Secure gated car park with one allocated parking space.