This immaculate bungalow is ideally situated within walking distance to Crumlin town centre, leading local primary and secondary schools and Crumlin Glen.
There are excellent road networks and a number of public transport links ideal for commuting into Belfast and beyond.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and well finished throughout. 1 Tromery Park internally comprises of a living area with access to sunroom, modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space, leading to an enclosed rear garden, two bedrooms and a three-piece shower room.
Externally, the property boasts a large, enclosed South facing rear garden. Further benefits include a detached matching garage, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
We have no hesitation in recommending a viewing of this home, as properties like this are hard to find in the Crumlin area. This property will prove popular with first time buyers, families, downsizers and investors alike.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Dado rail, wooden floor, access to loft, built in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.73m x 3.307m (15' 6" x 10' 10")
Bay window, dado rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.57m (9' 2" x 8' 5")
Built in storage.
- 3.684m x 2.95m (12' 1" x 9' 8")
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.5m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
Access to rear...
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.346m x 2.82m (10' 12" x 9' 3")
Single kitchen sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, Formica work surfaces. Integrated eye level oven and integrated eye level microwave. Four ring hob with overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, low voltage lights, storage cupboard, uPVC door leading to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 7.23m x 3.77m (23' 9" x 12' 4")
Dual access with roller doors, light and power.
- Newly laid tarmac driveway to front, leading to garage and front door with ample car parking. Well maintained garden with bordering wall.
- Enclosed South facing garden, paved barbeque area for enjoying sunny evenings. Rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees, bushes and shrubs, raised decking area with bordering fences. Outside water tap and light.