A well-presented property located in the Castlereagh area of East Belfast, ensuring a great choice of local amenities, schools and transport links. The property is within walking distance to a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall leading to living area, a conservatory with fantasic natural light, modern kitchen with ample units and access to rear garden. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and the property is complete with a family bathroom. Externally there is a large rear garden.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. This property will suit first time buyers, families and investors alike.
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC front door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.33m x 3.69m (14' 2" x 12' 1")
- 3.43m x 3.37m (11' 3" x 11' 1")
Access to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.33m x 1.96m (14' 2" x 6' 5")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces, four ring hob with oven. Plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer. Access to rear garden,
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.59m x 3.34m (11' 9" x 10' 12")
Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.77m x 3.04m (12' 4" x 9' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.37m x 2.13m (11' 1" x 6' 12")
- Suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower.
- Large rear garden with boardering fences.