This attractive and well maintained period townhouse is conveniently located in the heart of Ballyhackamore, next to coffee shops and highly regarded restaurants including Graze, Cyprus Avenue, Lottie and Neills Hill.
Leading primary and secondary schools are within short walking distance and public transport links are just seconds away, including Glider stops, ideal for the city centre commuter.
Offering generous accommodation throughout, the property itself offers up to four good sized bedrooms and two separate reception rooms. A modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and family bathroom with contemporary white suite finish a well rounded home.
The property has been well maintained by its present owner but is now in need of some modernisation and has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would likely undertake. This therefore offers a great opportunity to add value and finish to your own taste.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Composite double glazed front door with top light leading to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original mosaic tiled floor, ceiling cornice, glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, corbels, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.12m (15' 3" x 10' 3")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast-iron/tiled inset and hearth, bespoke cupboards and shelving, leaded stained glass windows, solid wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
Quarry tiled floor, bespoke shelving, feature wall mounted vertical radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC French doors to rear.
- 4.62m x 2.21m (15' 2" x 7' 3")
Stunning range of fully fitted high and low level gloss white kitchen units with laminate work surfaces and concealed lighting, 1.5 bowl composite sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, stainless steel double oven, four ring ceramic induction hob with glass splashback and stainless steel extractor hood over, housing for integrated microwave, plumbed for washing machine (integrated door available), integrated dishwasher.
- Ceiling cornice, original sliding sash stained glass window, storage cupboard housing gas boiler, carpeted floor and stairs.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic power shower unit over, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, low flush W.C., partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.51m (14' 2" x 11' 6")
Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.62m (11' 6" x 8' 7")
Ceiling cornice, carpeted floor.
- Carpeted floor and stairs.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 3.51m (14' 4" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.34m (11' 6" x 7' 8")
Velux window, carpeted floor.
- Paved front forecourt.
- Enclosed, paved rear yard with access to rear entry.