A detached home in the heart of leafy Belmont, Edgcumbe View is ideally located just a short stroll from shops, restaurants and amenities in Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages. Public transport links are just minutes away and there are a range of leading local primary and secondary schools also within walking distance.
The house itself offers huge potential but is in need of some modernisation and has been priced accordingly. Comprising three bedrooms and two reception rooms, there is good family accommodation internally, as well as a decent sized, west facing, rear garden. An integral garage offers plentiful storage but could also be converted to habitable space.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Hardwood glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part panelled walls, carpeted floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.47m x 3.39m (17' 11" x 11' 1")
Ceiling cornice, feature quarry stone fireplace with timber mantel and tiled hearth, carpeted floor, feature wall lights, glazed double doors to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 2.67m (14' 10" x 8' 9")
Ceiling cornice, under stairs storage cupboard with shelving, uPVC French doors to rear.
- 3.02m x 2.67m (9' 11" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- REAR PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed hardwood door to rear, access to garage.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.64m (12' 7" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.39m x 2.73m (11' 1" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.66m x 2.47m (8' 9" x 8' 1")
- Coloured suite comprising bath with electric power shower over and pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE W.C.:
- Low flush W.C., ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 2.6m (17' 10" x 8' 6")
Up and over door, light, power, utility area plumbed for washing machine with wash hand basin and space for tumble dryer, oil fired boiler.
- Off-street driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
- Westerly facing rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, flowerbeds, border fencing, pond and with side access to front.