This well presented property is situated within walking distance to both Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore village, with an array of coffee shops, restaurants, wine bars and local amenities. This well desired neighbourhood offers the commuting worker easy access into the city centre and quick transport links to George Best City Airport.
This bright and easily maintained property offers spacious living and well proportioned room sizes.
The property comprises an open plan living and dining room, a large kitchen with integrated appliances, two generously sized bedrooms, plus a large bathroom and a fantastic, floored roof space, offering a great working from home area or additional storage. Additionally there is gas central heating throughout.
Externally, there is a paved enclosed garden to the front of the property and a rear yard to be used at your leisure.
This property has many attributes and will offer someone an exciting opportunity to purchase a charming home in a very desirable location. We do encourage you to arrange viewings at your earliest convenience.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.118m x 1.05m (13' 6" x 3' 5")
Front door, Wooden Floor Boards, Wood Panelling wall design, Staircase leading to first floor.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 6.82m x 2.914m (22' 4" x 9' 7")
Wooden floors, uPVC Double Glazed Bay window, Open Fire with Mantlepiece and Tiled Hearth, Understair Storage Cuboard with Electrical Sockets.
- 4.194m x 2.394m (13' 9" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor, tiled splashback, tiled floors, gas boiler, recessed lighting, door leading out onto rear yard.
- Split Level Landing, Carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.098m x 3.036m (13' 5" x 9' 12")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.012m x 2.616m (9' 11" x 8' 7")
- Four Piece bathroom suite including, White panelled bath in tiled surround, Corner Shower with stainless steel mixer tap and glass sliding doors, White wash hand basin, Low flush WC, Tiled Floor, Tiled walls behind bath and shower, Stainless Steel heated towel radiator, Extractor Fan.
- 3.644m x 3.107m (11' 11" x 10' 2")
Roofspace/working from home office, Carpteted Flooring, Radiator, Electrical Sockets, Skylight Window.
- FRONT GARDEN
- Enclosed Front Yard with Iron Black Gates, Decorative Red Brick Wall Surround with Iron Railings, Paved Tile Flooring, Wooden Blue Front Door.
- REAR YARD
- Concrete Floor, Secure Back Gate.