This attractive mid-terrace property is located in Bloomfield, a popular and sought after residential area with a broad range of amenities nearby, including shops, restaurants and bars in Belmont and Ballyhackamore as well as a variety of parks, churches and recreational facilites around Castlereagh and Bloomfield, including Connswater Shopping Centre. Also within close proximity are public transport links with regular bus services to Belfast’s city centre.
The house itself has been well looked after and is well presented throughout. Ideally suited to a first time buyer, the house would also make a good rental investment or downsize. Comprising two double bedrooms and a further study/nursery room plus bathroom on first floor, with a fully open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen on ground floor. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and front forecourt.
With so much on offer we expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Hardwood front door with leaded bevelled glass, side light and top light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, original tiled floor, under stairs storage/cloaks cupboard with power points and heater.
- 3.03m x 2.98m (9' 11" x 9' 9")
Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with tiled hearth, bespoke shelving and storage units, open plan to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.96m (10' 3" x 9' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, double glazed uPVC door to rear, open plan to...
- 2.59m x 1.98m (8' 6" x 6' 6")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces and tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, electric under bench double oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- Carpeted floor and stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.09m x 2.82m (10' 2" x 9' 3")
Picture rail, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.04m x 2.73m (9' 12" x 8' 11")
Picture rail, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.83m (6' 3" x 6' 0")
Picture rail, bespoke shelving, laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with 'Bristan' electric power shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, shelved hot press, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- Enclosed front garden with flowerbeds and border wall, wrought iron gate.
- Enclosed rear garden in artificial grass with brick out-house plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer with light and power, PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in brick boiler house, outside tap, access to rear entry.