Located just off the Circular Road in leafy Belmont, this well presented semi-detached family home is located in one of East Belfast’s most sought after areas, convenient to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages with their vast array of shops, restaurants and amenities.
Ideally situated to avail of many of the area’s leading primary and secondary schools including Strandtown Primary, Campbell College and Strathearn Grammar, the property is also minutes travel from George Best Belfast City Airport and Sydenham train halt, with bus links for the city centre also a short stroll away.
The property itself is deceptively spacious and has been well maintained by the present owner, the ground floor consists of lounge, living and dining room and a separate modern kitchen. The first floor offers three bedrooms and family bathroom with a white suite.
Externally there is off-street driveway parking to the front leading to a detched matching brick garage with utility area, light and power. A good sized rear garden provides a peaceful setting to enjoy the good weather. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
We expect a good level of interest so for further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance with outside light, terracotta tiled porch, uPVC leaded double glazed front door with glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.09m x 3.34m (13' 5" x 10' 12")
Ceiling cornice, cast-iron feature fireplace (open fire) with damper, tiled hearth, carpeted floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.75m x 3.09m (18' 10" x 10' 2")
Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace with carved wooden surround, cast-iron multi fuel stove on slate hearth, bespoke TV unit, carpeted floor, dining area.
- 3.03m x 2.13m (9' 11" x 6' 12")
Modern range of fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl ceramic sink unit with chrome mmixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Carpeted floor and stairs, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.61m x 3.08m (18' 5" x 10' 1")
Carpeted floor, dressing area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 3.34m (13' 1" x 10' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.01m x 1.92m (9' 10" x 6' 4")
Carpeted floor, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin, with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Off-street driveway parking, front garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds.
- Rear garden, laid in lawn with flowerbeds and paved patio area.
- 5.98m x 2.88m (19' 7" x 9' 5")
Up and over door, light and power.