22 Oakhill is conveniently located in a popular residential area situated off Ballygowan Road in East Belfast. Offering a broad range of popular amenities, coffee shops, restaurants and many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools.
The property itself has been well kept and is well presented throughout. The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge that is open plan into the dining area. and access to the stunning rear of the property. A large, modern, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and ground floor W.C.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, access to loft and the family bathroom. Externally, there is a private rear garden with raised decking.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, wooden floor, built in storage space, leading to...
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.4m x 5.24m (17' 9" x 17' 2")
Wooden floor, feature fireplace, access to rear via patio doors, recessed lighting.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.535m x 3.09m (11' 7" x 10' 2")
Single bowl sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level wooden units with stainless steel door handles and laminated work surfaces. Integrated oven and grill. Four ring hob with overhead cooker hood, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washer and dryer. Recessed downlights. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Access to loft and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.25m (14' 3" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.643m x 3.2m (11' 11" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.03m (11' 2" x 6' 8")
- Modern suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Shower over bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Raised decking, outside tap, secuirty light.