An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning extended terrace property with spacious proportions and an excellent finish throughout.
238 Connsbrook Avenue has undergone a program of renovation works throughout, leaving little to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of east Belfast's most popular residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast city centre.
The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance, a charming lounge with a bay window and a separate dining area with an array of natural light. A large modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear patio.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and a contemporary shower room. Externally the property has a sunny aspect for alfresco dining, feature wall lighting and outside tap.
The property is further complimented by having two extensions, gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and has been modernised internally and externally.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door leading to entrance porch with inner glassed porch door.
- 4.96m x 4.55m (16' 3" x 14' 11")
Bay window, wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.71m x 2.43m (8' 11" x 7' 12")
Tiled floor, recessed low voltage lights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.22m x 1.97m (17' 2" x 6' 6")
An excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel handles, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. single sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven with a four ring gas hob and over head extractor hood. Tiled floor with part tiled walls, recessed low voltage lights. Access to rear patio..
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 10.02m x 7.08m (32' 10" x 23' 3")
Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.05m x 5.07m (19' 10" x 16' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.14m x 2.74m (10' 4" x 8' 12")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary shower room comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit and mixer tap. Corner shower unit with shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed low voltage lights.
- Paved walkway to entrance, front partly laid in grey slate chippings with boardering fences and flower beds. Rear with outside tap, security light, access for bins and sunny aspect.