Perfectly suited to the first time buyer, this attractive semi-detached property enjoys a convenient location offering doorstep access to Dixon Park playing fields and Comber Greenway.
Dunraven Crescent is a quiet street, ideally situated to avail of local shops, schools and amenities in Bloomfield and Ballyhackamore as well as offering convenience to Belfast city centre and surrounding areas via main arterial routes.
The property itself has undergone redecoration in recent years and is immaculately presented throughout. We have no hesitation in recommending viewing at your earliest opportunity.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpeted floor, glazed inner door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.62m x 3.1m (11' 11" x 10' 2")
Engineered oak flooring.
- 2.64m x 2.03m (8' 8" x 6' 8")
Modern range of high and low level gloss white fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven with four ring ceramic hob, splashback and stainless steel extractor fan over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, recessded spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- 1.78m x 1.45m (5' 10" x 4' 9")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen and 'Redring' electric power shower over, panelled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.72m (13' 1" x 8' 11")
Built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.54m x 1.85m (11' 7" x 6' 1")
Laminate wooden floor, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.65m x 2.04m (8' 8" x 6' 8")
Laminate wooden floor.
- Front and rear paved patio gardens with access to side, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler to rear, outside tap.