A perfectly presented, chain free, terrace property. Pomona Avenue located between Holywood Road and Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, restaurants and cafes.
29 Pomona Avenue offers fabulous accommodation having been renovated to an exceptional standard. The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge open plan to the dining area. A modern fitted kitchen with access to an enclosed rear yard.
The first floor comprises of two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a contemporary three-piece white suite. There is a fixed staircase to the second floor. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with a sunny aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. Further benefits include, damp proof course, recently renovated throughout, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, part panelled walls.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 7.092m x 3.19m (23' 3" x 10' 6")
Feature bay window, part panelled walls and under stair storage.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.199m x 2.14m (13' 9" x 7' 0")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door handles, wooden work surfaces. Four ring hob and integrated oven, chimney cooker hood, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer / dryer, access to rear...
- Access to loft, built in storage space. Access to second floor via fixed staircase.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.082m x 3.308m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.044m x 2.542m (9' 12" x 8' 4")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower unit with glass panel shower screen. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- 2.924m x 2.914m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
- Excellent degree of privacy.