We are delighted to bring to the market this attractive, red brick, end terrace property. Occupying a corner site, located off the popular Holywood Road this property provides the perfect combination of family and city living whilst only a stones throw from the ever popular coffee shops and restaurants of the Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore village.
The property offers wonderful accommodation throughout, with two reception rooms on the ground floor, a kitchen with ample dining space and three generously sized bedrooms, complete with a family bathroom. In addition this comfortable home benefits from gas central heating and PVC double glazing throughout.
Externally, the property boasts a front and side garden that is lawned and complimented by decorative touches throughout. To the rear, there is a patio area, leading onto an artificial grass lawn with built in seating area. There is a detached shed which offers storage and a tidy bin store to the rear, along with a gated driveway with ample parking.
With so many great attributes we strongly recommend viewing this property at your earliest convenience.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC Front door, wooden flooring, understair storage and electric cuboard.
- RECEPTION ROOM ONE
- 3.56m x 3.23m (11' 8" x 10' 7")
Carpeted Floor, Double glazed windows overlooking side garden.
- RECEPTION ROOM TWO
- 4.57m x 3.33m (15' 0" x 10' 11")
- 3.33m x 2.69m (10' 11" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and electric hob. Tiled splashback and tiled floor. Utility cove including storage, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, Gas boiler. Backdoor leading onto enclosed rear garden.
- Carpeted split level landing, storage cuboard with shelving. uPVC double glazed window overlooking front garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
Wooden Flooring, range of wooden built in wardrobes and vanity dressing table.
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.56m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
Wooden laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.67m (11' 7" x 8' 9")
Wooden Laminate Flooring and access to roofspace via drop down ladder.
- Enclosed front, side and side garden. To the rear of the property paving leading onto artifical lawn with built in seating. Garden Shed, bin area and and secure direveway parking.