An excellent opportunity to purchase a chain free, semi-detached property with spacious proportions, a bright interior and an excellent finish throughout.
This beautiful home boasts privacy and convenience. 30 Irwin Crescent leaves little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a charming lounge with a bay window, a separate and extended family room with an array of natural light and wood burning stove. A large modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear of the property.
On the first floor there are three double sized bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom suite. Externally the property has a private driveway opening to plentiful parking. There is a good sized garden to the rear, paved pathways, patio area and mature trees overhead providing excellent privacy and sunny aspect for alfresco dining. Wall lighting and outside tap.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Wooden front door, with tinted glass panelled windows.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, dado rail, picture rail, ceiling cornice, under stair storage.
- 4.19m x 3.68m (13' 9" x 12' 1")
Feature bay window, feature fire place, shutter blinds, dado rail, ceiling cornice.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.76m (18' 9" x 12' 4")
Feature wood burning stove, ceiling cornice.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.45m x 2.67m (21' 2" x 8' 9")
Extensive range of high and low fitted kitchen units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, space for fridge / freezer, plumbed for washer and dryer. Integrated dishwasher, integrated "Smeg" oven with four ring induction hob, splashback and smart connection auto vent. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Ample dining and access to rear garden..
- Ceiling cornice, dado rail, access to loft..
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.25m (13' 9" x 10' 8")
Ceiling cornice, dado rail, shutter blinds.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.45m (12' 1" x 11' 4")
Picture rail, ceiling cornice, fire place.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.36m (8' 2" x 7' 9")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, shutter blinds.
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- FRONT: Tarmac driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars.
SIDE: Additional secure parking area providing access to rear, bin storage area, outdoor tap.
REAR: Immaculately landscaped fully enclosed large rear garden with an excellent degree of privacy, laid in lawn with flowerbeds containing a pleasant range of shrubs, flowers and trees, brick paved patio area.