An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning terrace property, finished to the highest of standards and with spacious proportions throughout.
32 Bloomfield Avenue has undergone a program of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little to do but move in. It is ideally situated in a popular residential area, with fantastic access to Connswater Shopping Centre, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast city centre.
The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a charming lounge open plan into the dining area with an array of natural light. A large modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear patio.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and a unique family bathroom. Externally the property has a sunny aspect for alfresco dining and outside tap.
The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and has been modernised internally and externally.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Composite front door to...
- Engineered oak floor, exposed red brick wall, oak bannister.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 6.534m x 4.025m (21' 5" x 13' 2")
Cornice ceiling, wood burning stove with limestone hearth and cast iron surround. Under stairs storage.
- 3.951m x 2.371m (12' 12" x 7' 9")
An excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel handles, space for fridge with freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. 1.5 sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven with a four ring hob and over head extractor hood. Tiled floor with part tiled walls. Access to rear patio.
- Built in storage space, access to loft via slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.348m x 3.17m (10' 12" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.253m x 3.016m (10' 8" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.322m x 1.982m (7' 7" x 6' 6")
- Contemporary four-piece suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, free standing bath with mixer tap and separate corner shower unit with glass shower screen. Tiled floor, tiled walls, extractor fan, towel rail, recessed low voltage lights and vertical radiator.
- Decked rear patio, outside tap, access to additional parking and sunny aspect.