This attractive detached bungalow is situated in the sought after Dunmurry, renowned for its primary and secondary schools and within walking distance of the local shops. The property also has good public and private transport links for Belfast city centre and beyond.
The property itself is in need of modernisation and has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would expect to undertake. It offers generous accommodation and leaves any purchaser a blank canvas to make their own family home.
Internally, there is a spacious entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms and shower room. Externally, the property is situated on a generous, mature site with room to extend should further space be required.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glass panelled front door.
- 5.161m x 3.515m (16' 11" x 11' 6")
Feature fire place, ceiling cornice.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.31m x 2.4m (10' 10" x 7' 10")
- 3.452m x 2.544m (11' 4" x 8' 4")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces, four ring hob with oven. Plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer. Part tiled walls and access to rear garden,
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.986m x 2.861m (13' 1" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.77m x 3.37m (12' 4" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.03m x 2.74m (9' 11" x 8' 12")
- Suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, corner shower unit, part tiled walls.
- 5.329m x 2.763m (17' 6" x 9' 1")
Light and power.
- Driveway leading to front door and garage. Front garden laid in lawn, mature trees, flowerbeds, plants and shrubs. Excellent degree of privacy to the rear with paved patio area, mature trees, flowerbeds, plants and shrubs. Outside water tap.