Conveniently located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this attractive terraced property is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property itself comprises of two bedrooms, kitchen, front lounge, dining room and bathroom, the property is double glazed and has gas fired central heating. Externally, the property has an enclosed rear yard with storage sheds and plentiful on-street parking available to front.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- 3.74m x 3.02m (12' 3" x 9' 11")
Feature bay window, ceiling cornice and picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.18m (11' 4" x 10' 5")
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.94m x 1.91m (9' 8" x 6' 3")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with wooden work surfaces, Belfast sink unit with chrome mixer tap, electric under bench oven with four ring hob, tiled splashback and part tiled walls. Stainless steel extractor hood over, Integrated fridge, door to rear.
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.01m x 3.01m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.36m x 2.49m (11' 0" x 8' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower unit with tiled walls, laminate floor.
- Enclosed rear yard with wooden decking, two storage shed housing with electric and power. Suitable for tumble dryer and freezer. Access to rear entry and overhead uPVC covering.