This well presented semi-detached family home is located in one of East Belfast’s most sought after areas, convenient to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages with their vast array of shops, restaurants and amenities.
Ideally situated to avail of many of the area’s leading primary and secondary schools including Strandtown Primary, Campbell College and Strathearn Grammar, the property is also minutes travel from George Best Belfast City Airport and Sydenham train halt, with bus links for the city centre also a short stroll away.
The property itself is deceptively spacious and has been well maintained by the present owners, the ground floor consists of a large living and dining room as well as separate kitchen. The first floor offers three bedrooms and family bathroom with separate W.C. and the roof space has been converted in line with building control regulations to provide a large fourth bedroom on the second floor.
Externally there is off-street driveway parking to the front, leading to a car port and detached matching brick garage with light and power. A good sized rear garden provides a peaceful setting to enjoy the good weather. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
We expect good interest levels so for further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Dado rail, solid wooden floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2x large storage cupboards, dado rail, solid wooden floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.74m x 3.22m (22' 1" x 10' 7")
Ceiling cornice, solid wooden floor, bespoke shelving, feature fireplace - open fire with wooden surround, sliding patio door to rear.
- 4.47m x 2.75m (14' 8" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge, freezer, dual electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, casual dining area, uPVC door to rear.
- Carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.46m x 2.84m (11' 4" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.22m x 2.92m (10' 7" x 9' 7")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.02m (9' 9" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press housing 'Worcester Bosch' combination boiler, chrome heated towel rail.
- SEPARATE W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 3.25m (14' 0" x 10' 8")
(at widest points) Velux window, 3x storage cupboards into eaves.
- Front garden with flower beds, plants and shrubs, outside light.
- Off-street, driveway parking for multiple vehicles, car port.
- Good sized rear garden laid in lawn with plants, trees and shrubs, timber summer house with light and power.
- 4.92m x 2.68m (16' 2" x 8' 10")
Up and over door, light and power.