Set just a short walk from Comber’s busy town centre, this attractive Victorian terrace is well positioned to avail of local restaurants, coffee shops, leisure facilities and amenities, and enjoys convenience to public and private transfer links for Belfast, Newtownards and Carryduff. Local primary and secondary schools are within close proximity and many of East Belfast’s leading schools and employers are a short journey away via the A22.
The house itself is impressively sized, offering over 1,400 sqft of accommodation over three floors and retaining many original Victorian features from c. 1900, giving the property a spacious and open feel. A long rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect from the bottom, ideal for evening entertaining and there is plentiful on street parking available to the front.
With so much on offer we expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, glazed hardwood inner door with bevelled glass to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, corbels, wooden panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.49m x 3.98m (14' 9" x 13' 1")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, laminate wooden floor, feature fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, tiled hearth and inset.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.23m (12' 6" x 10' 7")
Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace with exposed brick, carved wooden surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth, solid wooden floor.
- 4.58m x 2.55m (15' 0" x 8' 4")
Range of solid wood, shaker style, fitted kitchen units with solid wooden worktops, Belfast sink unit with chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer and oven, extractor fan built into brick chimney, laminate wooden floor, archway to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.42m x 2.2m (14' 6" x 7' 3")
Tongue and groove ceiling with 2x Velux style windows, uPVC French doors to rear, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- 2.53m x 2.27m (8' 4" x 7' 5")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, freestanding clawfoot bath and walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, tongue and groove ceiling, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, shelved hot press.
- Ceiling cornice, carpeted floor and stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.32m x 4.5m (17' 5" x 14' 9")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, dado rail, window boxes, original Victorian fireplace, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.24m x 3.22m (10' 8" x 10' 7")
Ceiling cornice, window boxes, original cast iron fireplace, laminate wooden floors.
- Carpeted floor and stairs.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.98m x 3.44m (16' 4" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.85m (10' 8" x 9' 4")
Tongue and groove ceiling, Velux style window, wooden floor.
- Large paved patio leading to a long rear garden laid in lawn with border fencing and hedges, entertaining area at bottom with sunny aspect.