48 Mournebeg Drive is a terrace property in Newtownabbey offering a variety of primary and secondary schools, restaurants, cafes, leisure facilities, scenic walks and access to excellent public transport links leading directly into Belfast City Centre.
Internally the property comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen open to a dining area and providing access to the private rear garden. The first floor consists of 3 bedrooms and a three-piece family bathroom suite.
The property further benefits from fantastic privacy at the rear, gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. There is an enclosed paved patio area to the rear and an enclosed paved courtyard to the front. This property will suit first time buyers, families and investors alike.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.843m x 3.334m (15' 11" x 10' 11")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.812m x 2.838m (19' 1" x 9' 4")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles and laminate work surfaces. Space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Single stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with a four ring hob, stainless steel extractor unit and splash back. Recessed low voltage lights. Open plan to dining area with ample space for dining. Access to rear...
- Access to loft, built in storage space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.733m x 2.717m (15' 6" x 8' 11")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.663m x 3.451m (15' 4" x 11' 4")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.796m x 2.532m (9' 2" x 8' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three-piece suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin and chrome mixer tap. Corner shower unit, shower with glass shower screen. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and recessed low voltage lights.
- Enclosed paved, private rear yard. Security light, water tap.