A substantially sized seven bedroom, fully compliant HMO, mid-terrace period property in the highly sought after Lisburn/Malone Road area. Presently let with a current rental income of £20,160 per annum (including rates), presenting an excellent investment opportunity with a yield of 7.2%. We believe this return could be improved with some basic cosmetic modernisation and rent is expected to rise year on year. Full details of HMO status and rental terms available on request.
Within walking distance are; Queens University Belfast including the MBC, PEC and so on, Stranmillis Teaching College, Belfast City Hospital, Botanic Gardens, Boucher Road, Queens DUB facilities along with a host of shops, cafés, bars and restaurants along the Lisburn, Malone and Stranmillis Roads. Belfast’s city centre is less than thirty minutes walk.
Bus and rail transport links are within close proximity as are main arterial road links for Lisburn, Carryduff and Dundonald. The M1 and M2 are quickly accessed via Boucher Road opening up a convenient route to the North and West of the Country.
The property itself offers generously sized and well appointed accommodation over three floors, comprising up to seven bedrooms and four bathrooms. Furthermore, the property has a natural gas fired central heating system and is fully double glazed. Externally there is an enclosed rear yeard and an abundance of on-street parking is available outside the property.
With few properties of this nature coming onto the market, we expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Composite front door with double glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, recessed spotlights, hardwood floor, storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback
- 5.11m x 3.45m (16' 9" x 11' 4")
Ceiling cornice, centre rose, feature marble fireplace, hardwood floor.
- 5.64m x 4.19m (18' 6" x 13' 9")
Modern range of fitted kitchen units with granite worktops, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, breakfast bar with pendant lights, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, patio doors to rear, open plan to living/dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, 'ideal' gas combi boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space, recessed spotlights, shelved hot press with high pressure water tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.33m (16' 9" x 10' 11")
Excellent modern range of built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.9m (13' 2" x 9' 6")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.52m x 2.64m (11' 7" x 8' 8")
Built in wardrobe/desk/dressing table.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.32m x 2.16m (10' 11" x 7' 1")
Full range of built in wardrobes and dressing table.
- 3.16m x 1.96m (10' 4" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, rainhead shower and drencher, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawn, bitmac driveway to side.
- Landscaped rear garden with artificial grass lawn, paved patio areas, pond, outdoor power points.
- Electric up and over door, light and power.