A mid-terrace property just off Grand Parade of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, an open plan living and dining area benefiting from homely lounge and spacious dining. Modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear yard. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom complete with a three-piece suite. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with a sunning aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this terrace is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 7.036m x 2.856m (23' 1" x 9' 4")
Feature bay window, recessed lighting, under stair storage.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.32m x 1.847m (7' 7" x 6' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit with chrome mixer taps and drainer, 4 ring hob with oven and stainless steel extractor fan, recessed lighting. Access to enclosed rear yard..
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.975m x 3.092m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.16m x 2.419m (10' 4" x 7' 11")
- Three piece suite comprising bath with overhead electric power shower and low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled floor & extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear yard with sunny aspect.