Conveniently located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this attractive terraced property is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property itself his now in need of modernisation and has been priced accordingly. Comprising two bedrooms, kitchen, living/dining room and bathroom, the property is partially double glazed and has oil fired central heating. Externally, the property has an enclosed rear yard with storage shed and plentiful on-street parking available to front.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, linoleum floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.24m x 3.36m (23' 9" x 11' 0")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, feature fireplace with marble hearth, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.02m x 2.11m (13' 2" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, electric under bench oven with four ring ceramic hob, splashback and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, tiled floor, door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.41m x 2.93m (14' 6" x 9' 7")
Original cast-iron fireplace (sealed), carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.34m x 2.8m (10' 12" x 9' 2")
Access to roof space, original cast-iron fireplace (sealed), carpeted floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower and 'Mira Jump' electric power shower over, part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Enclosed front forecourt with cast iron railings.
- Enclosed rear yard with storage shed housing oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank, access to rear entry.