A substantially sized seven bedroom, fully compliant HMO, mid-terrace period property in the highly sought after Lisburn/Malone Road area. Presently let with a current rental income of £20,160 per annum (including rates), presenting an excellent investment opportunity with a yield of 7.2%. We believe this return could be improved with some basic cosmetic modernisation and rent is expected to rise year on year. Full details of HMO status and rental terms available on request.
Within walking distance are; Queens University Belfast including the MBC, PEC and so on, Stranmillis Teaching College, Belfast City Hospital, Botanic Gardens, Boucher Road, Queens DUB facilities along with a host of shops, cafés, bars and restaurants along the Lisburn, Malone and Stranmillis Roads. Belfast’s city centre is less than thirty minutes walk.
Bus and rail transport links are within close proximity as are main arterial road links for Lisburn, Carryduff and Dundonald. The M1 and M2 are conveniently accessed via Boucher Road opening up the North and West of the country.
The property itself offers generously sized and well-appointed accommodation over three floors, comprising up to seven bedrooms and four bathrooms. Furthermore, the property has an oil fired central heating system and is fully double glazed. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard and an abundance of on-street parking is available outside the property.
With few properties of this nature coming onto the market, we expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Hardwood front door with top light to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceiling cornice, ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (7)/LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.23m (15' 3" x 10' 7")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, carpeted floor.
- 3.4m x 3.36m (11' 2" x 11' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 3.92m x 2.95m (12' 10" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, access to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric power shower unit, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls.
- Shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater, access to fire exit.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.8m x 1.92m (9' 2" x 6' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric power shower unit, extractor fan, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Low flush W.C., wall mounted wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.m (10' 12" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 4.86m (16' 5" x 15' 11")
(into bay) Carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.92m x 2.8m (16' 2" x 9' 2")
Carpeted floor, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.36m x 2.6m (11' 0" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 5.01m x 3.82m (16' 5" x 12' 6")
- Enclosed rear yard with PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler in boiler house, access to rear entry.