This beautifully presented town house situated in the popular residential area of Comber, within walking distance of a vast array of local boutiques, bistros and cafes. Belfast city centre is easily accessed via transport links. This property leaves a purchaser little to do but move in.
The property itself is well presented and has good room proportions. A bright entrance hall, ground floor W.C., modern fitted kitchen with access an open plan lounge and dining area.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the master with an ensuite. On the second floor there are an additional two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door, tiled floor, under stair storage, leading to..
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer / dryer, partly tiled walls, ample space for dining with breakfast bar.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- Wooden floor, ample dining space, solid wooden door leading to the front of property.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor and extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary shower room suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back. Corner shower unit and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Access to loft and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- BEDROOM (4):
- Built in storage.
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, tiled floor, panelled bath with mixer tap. Recessed low voltage lights.