An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a semi-detached property with spacious proportions, a bright interior and an unparalleled finish throughout. Furthermore, the property boasts a stunning self-contained annex that has been intelligently designed to provide bright and adaptable accommodation or standalone office.
This beautiful home boasts privacy and convenience. 65 Irwin Crescent leaves little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a charming lounge with a bay window, open plan into the family room with an array of natural light. A large modern fitted kitchen with access to additional light-filled dining and the rear of the property.
On the first floor there are three double sized bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom suite. There is a fixed staircase leading to the second floor with a fully heated and wired loft consisiting of Velux windows, shelved eaves and inbuilt cupboard space.
Externally the property has a private driveway opening to plentiful parking and garage. There is a great sized garden to the rear, with a remarkable World War II bunker, paved pathways, patio areas and mature trees overhead providing excellent privacy and sunny aspect for alfresco dining. Feature wall lighting and outside tap.
The property is completed with a truly exceptional self-contained annex. In today's day and age, it is rare to come by such a unique feature - currently being used as a home office this annex was previously used on Airbnb generating £500 PCM with 5 star reviews - airbnb.com/h/gardenhouseeastbelfast.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC double glazed front door with additional glass panelling.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood panelled walls, ceiling cornice, dado rail, ceramic tiled floor. Glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, dado rail, ceiling cornice, bespoke "push" understair storage.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING/ FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.639m x 4.013m (25' 1" x 13' 2")
Feature bay window, fitted stove, solid parawood flooring, ceiling cornice, open plan into family room with abundance of natural light.
- 4.289m x 4.013m (14' 1" x 13' 2")
Feature bay window, fitted stove, solid parawood flooring, ceiling cornice.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.582m x 3.432m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
Solid parawood flooring, ceiling cornice.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.901m x 2.657m (22' 8" x 8' 9")
Extensive range of high and low fitted kitchen units, recessed lighting and wooden work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, space for fridge and freezer, Integrated dishwasher, eye level integrated microwave, eye level integrated lower and upper double oven with four ring induction hob and splashback. Velux windows, recessed LED spotlights, tiled flooring, vertical radiator, integrated ceiling speakers. Open plan to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.316m x 2.606m (10' 11" x 8' 7")
Velux windows, recessed LED spotlights, tiled flooring, vertical radiator. Access to rear..
- Ceiling cornice, dado rail. Fixed staircase leading to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.275m x 3.209m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Wooden flooring, ceiling cornice, original fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.565m x 3.391m (11' 8" x 11' 2")
Wooden flooring, ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.482m x 2.223m (8' 2" x 7' 4")
Picture rail and ceiling cornice.
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with under sink storage and mixer tap, tiled bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- 5.607m x 3.164m (18' 5" x 10' 5")
Fixed staircase leading to fully floored and insulated loft. Velux windows, recessed LED spotlights, carpeted flooring, radiator, shelved eaves.
- 6.723m x 3.536m (22' 1" x 11' 7")
KITCHEN: A range of high and low level fitted units and wooden work surface, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, tiled walls, recessed spot lights, open plan to..
LOUNGE / BEDROOM / OFFICE: Exposed red brick wall with wooden flooring. Ample space for dining or work area. Abundance of natural light, recessed spot lights, integrated ceiling speakers, vertical radiator.
SHOWER ROOM: Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner shower with glass shower screen, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Up and over door, light and power, worktop area, range of shelving and wall mounted storage units. Electric and power. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FRONT: Tarmac driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars and leading to garage.
SIDE: Additional secure parking area providing access to rear, bin storage area, outdoor tap.
REAR: Immaculately landscaped fully enclosed large rear garden with an excellent degree of privacy, laid in lawn with flowerbeds containing a pleasant range of shrubs, flowers and trees, brick paved patio area. A simply unique WWII bunker offering great potential for home wine cellar.