This immaculately presented mid-terrace property is located in the increasingly popular Bloomfield area of East Belfast. An ideal home for first time buyers with close proximity to Belfast City Centre, easily accessed by public and private transport, a wide range of amenities in Ballyhackamore, Bloomfield and Connswater Shopping Centre as well as local schooling.
The property itself is in fantastic decorative order and has been well kept by the present owner. The ground floor comprising of a welcoming entrance hall, open plan living into dining area and a modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear courtyard. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Externally there is a small front forecourt and an enclosed rear yard with sunny aspect.
The property is fully double glazed and benefits from gas fired central heating. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this terrace is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden front door with a glass panel, leading to..
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 7.01m x 3.3m (23' 0" x 10' 10")
Feature bay window, open plan into dining area.
- 4.19m x 2.08m (13' 9" x 6' 10")
Excellent fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units with hardwood work surfaces, sink unit with chrome mixer tap, under bench oven, four ring hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, part tiled walls, under stair storage, leading to rear yard.
- Ample storage space, access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.07m (13' 5" x 10' 1")
Built in storage units.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.46m (10' 7" x 8' 1")
- Three piece white suite comprising, low flush WC, pannelled bath with over head shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan.Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap.
- Rear yard with sunny aspect.