Conveniently located in a popular residential area which benefits from being within a short distance to Dundonald village, an array shops, superb restaurants and local parks.
There are leading local primary and secondary schools in close proximity as well as public and private transport links to Belfast city centre and Newtownards. A wide range of local amenities such as David Lloyd Health Club and the Ulster Hospital are just a short distance away.
The property itself has been well kept and is immaculately presented throughout. The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with excellent storage, a homely lounge open plan to ample dining and a fitted kitchen. There are two double bedrooms, master with ensuite and a family bathroom. Externally, there is allocated parking.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Communal front door..
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, ample storage space, leads to...
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.73m x 3.05m (12' 3" x 10' 0")
Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low-level units with stainless steel door furniture. Four ring hob and over head stainless steel extractor hood, built in oven, space for fridge and freezer, space for washer dryer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Open plan to dining space.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.17m x 5.m (20' 3" x 16' 5")
Abondance of natural light, wooden floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.84m (13' 7" x 12' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White shower room suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap. Corner shower unit with glass shower screen and tiled wall. Tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.46m x 2.41m (8' 1" x 7' 11")
- White bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap. Pannelled bath tub with mixer tap and tiled wall. Tiled flooring and extractor fan.