A beautiful town house property on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, a homely lounge, spacious dining area and open plan to a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and patio doors to the rear allowing natural light to flow through.
On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with an en-suite and a family bathroom complete with a contemporary three-piece suite. Outside there is a simply unique, enclosed, South facing garden with a sunny aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this property is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.992m x 3.341m (16' 5" x 10' 12")
Wooden floor, wall mounted electric fire, French doors leading to...
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.4m x 4.38m (14' 5" x 14' 4")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles, space ample space for dining ideal for hosting. Integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine and dryer, integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Integrated stainless steel oven with a four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood unit and low voltage lights. Tiled walls and wooden floor. Access to stunning garden via patio doors.
- Excellent storage, access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.979m x 3.451m (13' 1" x 11' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary shower room suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand unit with mixer tap, mirror and splash back. Shower unit and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.59m x 3.41m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.543m x 1.73m (11' 7" x 5' 8")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled bath with mixer tap and telephone handle shower. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Extractor fan, low voltage lights.
- Paved pathway providing access to front door and access to the side of the property. An enclosed South facing rear garden that is immaculately landscaped witha high degree of privacy, partly paved, partly laid in stone and raised decking boasting the sun all day. Bordering fencing, mature trees and shrubbery. Area designated for private, allocated parking.