Supberb first floor apartment conveniently located close to Ballyhacamore village, a short stroll an array shops, restaurants and recreational fasilities. Excellent access to public transport routes to Belfast city centre and beyond.
Accessed through a secure communal entrance hall, this first floor apartment comprises of a spacious living area with pently of room to dine, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, and modern bathroom. Plus, off-street residents parking availble.
Ideal for those purchasing a home for the first time or those wishing to downsize.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Steps to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Stairs to upper floors. Hardwood door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- airing cupboard
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 6.6m x 6.07m (21' 8" x 19' 11")
(at widest points)
- 1.55m x 2.6m (5' 1" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate worktop. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, cooker with electric hob, plumber for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.78m x 3.4m (9' 1" x 11' 2")
MIrrored sliding wardrobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 1.88m (11' 2" x 6' 2")
- Low flush WC, pedistal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tile effect uPVC wall and bath panelling, bath with mixer tap and hand shower, partly tiled walls,
- Off-street parking