This stunning ground floor apartment is located in what was Hagan Homes’ ‘Thirty Three South’ development, successfully completed to an extremely high standard in Spring 2021. Therefore, at just over a year old, this property is almost brand new and has been immaculately kept since then.
Located less than a mile from Belfast’s City Hall, the the property is just minutes walk from the city centre and with it an endless array of shops, bars and restaurants. Belfast’s City Hospital and Royal Victoria Hospital are both a brief walking distance and there are many more amenities nearby on Lisburn Road and Bradbury Place. The M1 Motorway is quickly accessed and the City Hospital Train Station is also just a short stroll away for those commuting out of the city.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer, this property would also make a great investment with strong rental demand in the area. We recommend contacting Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 to book a viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. We also offer complimentary valuations to prospective sellers.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Secure communal main front door with external lighting, audio intercom and keypad and fob entry.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, personal front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpeted floor.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.58m x 4.22m (21' 7" x 13' 10")
KITCHEN: Modern range of shaker style kitchen units in grey with laminate work surfaces and kickboard lights, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, washing machine and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, open plan to...
LIVING/DINING ROOM: Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 2.82m (11' 1" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.26m (11' 5" x 7' 5")
- 1.88m x 1.78m (6' 2" x 5' 10")
Contemporary white three piece suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap with thermostatic shower over, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Residents parking, communal flowerbeds with plants and shrubs maintained by management company, outside tap.
- £545.60 pa to include building insurance and maintenance of the communal areas indoors and out.