A chain free, ground floor, apartment in the ever popular Lewis Mews development.
With a broad range of amenities available in Connswater Shopping Centre, Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages are a walk away. Belfast city centre is easily accessed via road and rail transport links. There are local primary and secondary schools within a short distance.
The property itself is well presented throughout with great room proportions. Entrance hall leads to lounge with an open plan kitchen / dining room and access to patio area. There are two double bedrooms, master with an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear patio garden.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Communal entrance with post boxes, intercom access and tiled flooring.
- Ample storage space.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 6.81m x 3.81m (22' 4" x 12' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted kitchen units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric under-bench oven and four ring hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine, open-plan to family/dining area with access to patio area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.1m (14' 7" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC., wash hand unit with chrome mixer tap, corner shower unit with shower screen, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 2.26m (14' 6" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising low flush WC., wash hand unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Patio area, part paved and part laid in lawn.