A second chance to buy a top floor apartment conveniently located in the popular development of Loughan Hall. A short distance to Dundonald village, with an array shops, superb restaurants and local parks.
There are leading local primary and secondary schools in close proximity as well as public and private transport links to Belfast city centre and Newtownards. A wide range of local amenities such as David Lloyd Health Club and the Ulster Hospital are just a short distance away.
The property itself has been well kept and is immaculately presented throughout. The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with excellent storage, a homely lounge open plan to ample dining and a fitted kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is allocated parking.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Composite front door, tiled floor, stair access to...
- Solid wooden front door.
- Excellent storage.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 6.74m x 3.91m (22' 1" x 12' 10")
Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low-level units with stainless steel door furniture. Four ring hob and over head stainless steel extractor hood, built in electric oven, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer dryer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Open plan to dining and living area with an abondance of natural light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11' 9" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.17m (11' 3" x 7' 1")
- White bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap. Pannelled bath tub with mixer tap and over head shower. Tiled wals, tiled flooring, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.