Located just off the prestigious Circular Road in east Belfast a short stroll from a vast array of local parks, boutiques, restaurants, and trendy brunch spots. Also, ideal for those who commute to Belfast city centre and beyond with George Best City Airport, Sydenham train halt and several bus routes near by.
The apartment extends to 786 sq. ft., benefiting from a spacious hallway, a large open plan living and dining area with feature bay window. A modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room, and a modern bathroom.The property also benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and ample car parking spaces.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this is definitely a property to view.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR
- Communal hardwood front door, tiled floor leading to stairs
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, two spacious storage cupboards
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- 6.17m x 5.49m (20' 3" x 18' 0")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture laminated work surfaces. Four ring gas hob and stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer / dryer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, intercom system.
Double glazed patio doors leadings to juliet balcony, open plan living / dining area laid in carpet with feature bay window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.84m (14' 2" x 12' 7")
Laid in carpet. Built in cupboard with gas fired Cobi boiler.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, Low flush WC, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.67m (12' 10" x 8' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin chrome mixer taps, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and ceramic tiled floor.
- Ample residents parking