Perfectly suited to the investor or first time buyer, this attractive semi-detached property enjoys a convenient location offering doorstep access to Dixon Park playing fields and Comber Greenway.
Dunraven Crescent is a quiet street, ideally situated to avail of local shops, schools and amenities in Bloomfield and Ballyhackamore as well as offering convenience to Belfast city centre and surrounding areas via main arterial routes.
The property itself has undergone redecoration in recent years and is immaculately presented throughout. We have no hesitation in recommending viewing at your earliest opportunity.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Engineered wooden floors.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.64m x 3.21m (11' 11" x 10' 6")
Ceiling cornice, engineered wooden floors.
- 2.65m x 2.03m (8' 8" x 6' 8")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lights and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge, freezer, electric under bench double oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard with ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric power shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- Access to roof space, carpeted floor and stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.83m (13' 1" x 9' 3")
(at widest points) Carpeted floor, built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.66m x 1.92m (8' 9" x 6' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 1.91m (11' 4" x 6' 3")
Carpeted floor, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Front yard.
- Enclosed rear yard with brick outbuilding housing 'Worcester' oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank.