Located in an up and coming area within Belfast's city centre, The Sandford Building is a selection of recently constructed apartments within a secured complex. This presents an opportunity to purchase a one bedroom apartment on the lift-accessed fourth floor, which enjoys broad ranging views from a large balcony towards the Antrim Hills, Stormont and River Lagan.
Just a short walk from the regenerated Cathedral Quarter, The Sandford also provides excellent shopping facilities at Victoria Square as well as bars, restaurants and entertainment at the SSE Arena and Waterfront Hall. The Titanic Quarter is also just a short stroll away.
The apartments afford superb, generously proportioned, open plan designs including custom designed kitchens with a full range of appliances, wood flooring, gas central heating and contemporary sanitary ware. Lots of natural light and brightness through many windows is a fantastic feature of this unit. Underground car parking is accessed through electronically controlled gates.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Secure keycode gated entrance. Lift/staircase to upper apartment levels.
- Personal front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpeted floor, intercom handset, storage cupboard.
- 4.96m x 5.24m (16' 3" x 17' 2")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, range of integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, washing machine, dishwasher, 'Ferroli' gas combi-boiler, recessed spotlights, laminate wooden floor, open plan to...
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 4.81m x 4.01m (15' 9" x 13' 2")
Laminate wooden floor with double uPVC doors leading to extensive covered balcony with views over the River Lagan, plenty of room for a BBQ and outdoor dining.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.45m x 3.18m (14' 7" x 10' 5")
PVC door to balcony with views over County Down and Stormont, carpeted floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen and telephone hand shower over, extractor fan, vinyl floor.
- CAR PARK:
- Secure gated car parking with one allocated parking space.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
- £926.00 pa to include building insurance and maintenance of the communal areas including lift.